401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Crothall Healthcare at UofL Hospital has several openings for full-time Housekeepers.
As a Housekeeper you will perform light cleaning duties to maintain establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a clean and orderly manner. This includes making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
• Prior experience is a plus but is not required.
• Background check and drug screen required.
• Provide quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
• Sweep, scrub, mop, and polish floors.
• Vacuum carpets, rugs, and draperies.
• Shampoo carpets, rugs, and upholstery.
• Dust and polish furniture and fittings.
• Clean metal fixtures and fittings.
• Empty and clean trash containers.
• Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner.
• Clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs, and showers.
• Wipe down glass surfaces.
• Make up beds and change linens as required.
• Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout.
• Respond to guest queries and requests.
• Respond to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
• Contribute to team efforts. Exhibit professionalism with customers, fellow associates, and others.
• All shifts are available. Monday-Friday, rotating weekends, etc.
You must apply online. Only online applications will be accepted.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Compass Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.